This Saturday, April 25, students from area high schools will join forces with other community volunteers to help drive donations for Joya Child & Family Development’s Kids for Kids Community Day Penny Drive. But this year, you won’t see them at 13 Spokane County locations waving signs and cheering for support. This year, the annual drive is going digital and the traditional community wide penny drive day is just the beginning!
Even in good times, Joya must raise over $1 million a year to cover the cost of services families can’t afford to pay. We may fall short by as much as half of that this year due to the COVID-19 crisis. Every cent donated supports Joya’s children and their families.
Here’s how you can help:
- Click here to make a safe and secure donation
- Spread the word and tell friends and family to text JOYA to 509-588-0515
- Connect with us on social media, like and share our posts! Facebook | Instagram
- If you prefer to mail in your donation, please send it to 2118 W. Garland Ave. Spokane, WA 99205 and put “Penny Drive” in the memo line.
- If you’ve been saving coins throughout the year, we will take them as soon as we are able to be in the center, check back or watch for details!